Monday, June 25, 2012

10 New floss colors for this week

Another busy week in the Motto Shoppe and I am adding 10 new colors to the ebay store inventory.
These include: Coral Pink, Antique Variegated Coral, Candy Pink, Antique Rose A and B, Berry, Squash, Variegated Pumpkin Medium, Summer Russet and Dark Teal.

I have been taking advantage of this hot weather and dyeing floss and trims when I can. I had to take a few days to stitch another custom motto for a gal....and now have to do the same this week. This was the last custom order I am taking as I am retiring the stitching service in my store. I just have too many irons in the fire and never have time to stitch for me. I still have two custom samplers to do the patterns for customers and then hope to get back to a design I had started a few weeks ago for a sampler. Maybe I will actually get some time to stitch this one. I hope so.

Have a great week. Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    I hpoe you do get some time to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous colors! I'm glad you've decided to give yourself the gift of time - you deserve to stitch something that you truly want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful additions to your already-marvelous collection! I do like that squash and the candy pink... am already thinking about them for some projects in the queue!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful new additions to your store...I love these colors! Those pinks and purples are calling my name :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colours, I love the corals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy
    More eye candy...the colors are fantastic! I am so happy to hear that you are making time for yourself...long overdue.
    Busy Hands...Happy Heart
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous new colours. Hope you manage some time to stitch for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what yummy colors. And a new chart?! Wow!! Love all that you do. I hope you get some stitching time just for you too, Nancy.
    Judy in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful threads as usual. love them all

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy, yummy, colors Nancy! So glad you are finding a way to make some time for yourself. It can't always be all work, or the joy slips away.....Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty colours! I love them! I'm glad you're finally making some time for yourself. I don't know how you do it with everything that you have on the go!

    ReplyDelete