Friday, November 29, 2013

Cyber Monday Week! Free shipping worldwide on floss and trims!!!

    Cyber Monday specials are nice....so why not a Cyber Monday Week?!!  I try to help all that I can in a tough economy.
So Monday December  2nd  through Sunday I will run this sale.

For floss and trim sales: DIRECT sales, not through ebay.
Spend $50 and more in the US and get free shipping on floss and/or trims.
International sales: Spend $100 or more on floss and/or trims and get free shipping! That can save you $16 or more!

I will include free gift samples with every order. Santa needs to be generous this special time of the year. Lets start December with lots of giving.

I will have give-aways right up until Christmas so be sure to check back often.

Happy shopping to all....and to all a good week!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment