Sunday, March 30, 2014

This week's sampler....a re-design

This weeks sampler pattern is a re-design of a sampler I did in 2012. I wanted to change the colors and the flowers....well I changed the basket design, motifs, etc. Once I got started I just kept making a lot of changes. It's amazing how different colors can change a pattern. I have dropped the older pattern from my inventory and will be selling the new one. Alphabet and numbers are included to personalize your sampler. Design size is 218 x 139, finished size on 16ct (32ct linen) is 13.6 x 8.7. Now I have to decide if I want to have this one stitched. I love the red and gold together. Fits perfect in my house.
Charts will be printed tomorrow if you are interested.
Teach me to feel another's woe.....how important that is.

Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy

7 comments:

  1. Wow Nancy! Love the colors in this one and of course the verse and the birds!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Every little design element. When will it be available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très beau belles couleurs Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this sampler, Nancy. Just beautiful!!!! Another one to add to my list.
    Judy in Kansas

    ReplyDelete