Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March Birthday Club winner!

We have a Birthday Club winner drawn today, Susan Wells.  We want to all wish her a very Happy Birthday! Her Birthday is on the 23rd.  Please email me Susan and give me your address so I can send you a nice gift.  nbelgian@aol.com

I hope all of you that have birthdays this month have a wonderful day and celebrate.
Happy Birthday to all of you!

Be sure you have sent me the date and month of your birthday so we can celebrate with you!

                                                           Nancy

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Susan. Enjoy your wonderful present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Susan. And Happy Birthday! I am sure you will receive the sweetest gift from Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and happy birthday Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Susan, your gift from Nancy will be great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Susan and congratulations on your win. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Nancy,
    I don't think I have sent you my birthday, so here it is; April 1.
    Thanks!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete